Hamdan issued a press release where we learn these wonderful things:
- Hamas does not rule out kidnapping more Israelis in order to better its bargaining position in a prisoner swap.
- "Resistance will continue, God willing, in order to liberate the land of Palestine from the [river to the] sea."
- Palestine has entered a fierce battle with Israel on two fronts. The first front is resistance against the occupation [i.e., Israel] continuing until its termination, and the second to preserve the unity of the Palestinian people.
- Resistance will humiliate the Zionist enemy and liberate the land.
- "We have made clear we will not recognize the occupation, and today I say more than that: There is no Israel in our political dictionary."