Monday, May 16, 2011

  • Monday, May 16, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
A reader alerted me to this video, which features the lyrics "I wanna blow you up yeah Jew boy come on":


The person who uploaded it claims to be Hassan Firuzabadi, Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces. This is highly unlikely, especially when you look at another more explicitly anti-semitic video he has posted, which includes shout-outs to Saddam Hussein, mentions "72 bitches" and whose chorus is "I'm a terrorist and I kill Jews":


I admit that these both appeal to my own twisted sense of humor, but even assuming that they are spoofs, I don't think that many of the people watching them are taking them that way!

Again, assuming that they are meant to be jokes, they might cause more damage than they intended. A cardinal rule to remember is that Jew-haters are quite stupid to begin with.

(h/t O)

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive