.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vittorio Arigoni, pro-Pal activist, found dead. Update: Moonbats blame Israel.

From JPost:
Security officials found the body of an Italian man who had been abducted in the Gaza Strip in an abandoned house overnight Thursday, a Hamas security official said.

Two men were arrested and others were being sought.

Arrigoni, an Italian pacifist and blogger, has lived in the Gaza Strip for some time. He was shown blindfolded with blood around his right eye and a hand can be seen pulling his head up by his hair to face the camera.

A spokesman for the Hamas interior ministry in Gaza City said it was investigating the abduction.

The Arabic text that accompanied the footage of Arrigoni also said "the Italian hostage entered our land only to spread corruption" and it described Italy as "the infidel state".
When you can't trust depraved, homicidal jihadists to keep someone alive for thirty hours, who can you trust?

Countdown to the moonbats blaming Israel for his death: 3...2...1...

UPDATE: I found one from before he was known dead. An Italian website claims that since Hamas has denied that there are any Salafis or Al Qaeda in Gaza, and since no Palestinian Arab would ever want to hurt someone who has done so much for them, it must be Israel that kidnapped him!

And Ken O'Keefe has a rambling video also blaming the Jooooz.

UPDATE 2: Sasha points out Max Ajl, who says flatly (and ungrammaticality): "He died because was in Gaza resisting the occupation."

Wow!

UPDATE 3: Mondoweiss piles on with, well, a pile. (h/t Challah Hu Akbar)

The timing, which comes days before Flotilla II, and the irreparable damage the crime did to Gaza and the Palestinians tell of the Israeli Mossad hand lurking behind the doers. For Israel, the best way to prevent a second encounter with a freedom fleet is to scare the participants way. Imagine how many people will either in fear or in protest stop joining the flotilla.