Monday, March 21, 2011

  • Monday, March 21, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
From Ha'aretz:
Ben-Ami added that although he has asked to meet with Netanyahu during his stay in Israel "to introduce ourselves and explain how we can work together as allies," he was rejected.

"Yet, as you may have read, while the Prime Minister doesn’t have time to meet a movement that now represents over 170,000 pro-Israel, pro-peace supporters, he has time to host Sarah Palin for dinner Monday night," Ben-Ami wrote.
As Yaacov Lozowick points out:
I don't know in what way J-Street represents 170,000 people, and he doesn't explain; nor am I convinced they're all pro-Israel in any recognizable way. So far as I can tell, however, there are tens of millions of pro-Israel people who listen approvingly to much of what Sarah Palin says, and will be eager to hear her tell about her trip, including the meeting she had with Netanyahu.

So who's the numerically-challenged one in the story?
I also have no idea how Ben-Ami came up with 170,000 people who feel that he represents them, but for fun I just compared J-Street's and Elder of Ziyon's traffic.

According to Alexa, J-Street's site is ranked 551,962 of all Internet sites, and Elder of Ziyon is ranked 172,095. (Within the United States, J-Street is slightly ahead of me, 112,217 vs. 118,793. In Israel, J-Street ranks 11,801 and EoZ ranks 2,457.)

I get roughly three times the number of global readers that J-Street does.

So, I guess I have triple the right to visit Binyamin Netanyahu the next time I'm in Israel. Hell, I think he should make a stop to the Elder Manor the next time he comes to the US! I demand a one-on-one meeting!

I really need to learn how to whine better, like Ben-Ami. It could do wonders for my traffic. Maybe Ha'aretz will quote me as well!

I have a piece of advice for Ben-Ami: When the leader of Israel doesn't think you are pro-Israel, perhaps you aren't pro-Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive