Monday, January 10, 2011

  • Monday, January 10, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
I saw a number of Arabic newspapers report breathlessly that the US is using 250,000 bullets for every insurgent they kill in Iraq, and they are forced to import more from Israel because of a bullet shortage.

I traced the story back to this article, printed today, in the Belfast Telegraph.

Interestingly, that same article was published in The Independent - in September 2005.

Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. Instead, I should just recycle some of my own blog posts from September 2005 that could have been written today:

More words of peace from the PA


And, completely off topic:


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive