Thursday, October 14, 2010

  • Thursday, October 14, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
I just saw that I was quoted at The National Interest website, along with some heavy hitters, in a rundown of posts about Ahmadinejad's visit to Lebanon.

My ego was then deflated when I saw that my Alexa ranking is higher than that of The National Interest, even though that is a real magazine with real subscribers.

So they will get more hits from my mentioning them here than I will get from their mentioning me!


I never realized that CafePress has competition. Just to try it out, I opened up a store at Printfection, (It still needs a lot of tweaking, but it is live.)

One advantage of Printfection is that I can sell an unlimited number of items, as opposed to Cafepress' free store.  So if I come up with an interesting graphic, I can sell it in some 40 forms, from T-shirts to mugs to mousepads.

To test it out, I created this image, saying "I Love Israel" in three Hebrew, English and Arabic::

If you like it, you can order products with this graphic right now.

I can create a section for every design, so if this works out, I will start to port my existing designs to the new store.

Check it out!


Finally, Mazel Tov to EBoZ (x2) and to Other Brother of Ziyon and their families!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive