Sunday, March 08, 2009

  • Sunday, March 08, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
In the shameless pursuit of gratuitous page hits, I once again present Rule 5 Sunday, where I follow The Other McCain's Rule 5 and find interesting pictures of women that I can somehow pretend belong on this blog.

Today's entry comes from a Lebanese fashion show, shown in Al Quds newspaper.

Apparently, one of Al Quds' readers associated such filth with...Jews. Here's the auto-translated comment, which I must confess I don't quite understand:
The Jews only Msoat including the gain back on your hands

No wonder why the punishment inflicted on you ... . Box of sex work.
Cryptic, yes, but I think we might be getting the gist of it.

Speaking of fashion, Hamas members have now introduced a new type of mask. Much more comfortable than the standard ski mask, it appears to be made out of...panty hose?


This rally was in solidarity with Sudan's President al-Bashir. Because Darfur is nothing compared to Israeli "crimes."

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive