Friday, April 04, 2008

  • Friday, April 04, 2008
  • Elder of Ziyon
How EU money goes towards political pro-terror NGOs from NGO Monitor

BBC Letters from Gaza and Sderot (h/t Suzanne)

As usual, the Israeli tried hard to empathize with the Palestinian Arabs and gets no such empathy in return. Also notice the contradiction between Mona (clearly less than 60 years old)'s first letter:
I would like to tell you that I am originally from what is now the Israeli city of Ashkelon.

My family left with thousands of others after 1948 and my grandfather was one of many killed in fighting the Israelis.

and her second:
I don't care where my great-great-great grandparents came from, or when. History is full of migration and the movement of peoples, including yours.

The Tale of the Tape and the Talmud (h/t My Right Word)

NYT on a religious Jewish boxing champion.

Arab poll: 55% say that offensive words of behaviors justify violence (h/t LGF)

A small fact buried in the middle of the article.

Ha'aretz: Marching toward total ruin

An Al Aqsa Brigades member is interviewed; he claims the group really is disbanded and that the PalArabs will overthrow the PA if there is no agreement by the end of the year.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive