- An assassination in Khan Younis
- One dead in an explosion in Gaza City
- One dead in "friendly fire" in Khan Younis
- A bullet to the head in a family dispute, again in Khan Younis
- Another assassination in Khan Younis
- Six prisoners shot dead by "gunmen" disguised as police.
But if they get their own state, we know they will behave like human beings. It's all that oppression that forces people to shoot their own people. I mean...it has to be Israel's fault somehow.
So when Hamas says that they welcome Al Qaeda with open arms, we know they are interested in building a stable, safe government for their people.