Here's how it works:
- Choose an Israeli charity from our list.
- Donate money via the Web.
- Email me (elderchallenge -at- gmail.com) with some sort of proof that you donated - a screen capture of the receipt with your credit card number edited out, or something similar that indicates how much you gave
- I will contact the donor, he will match it, and confirm to me that it is matched.
- I reply back to you with confirmation and update the total amount donated on the sidebar.
The new goal is to reach a total of $2000 by August 11.
The charities are:
|PizzaIDF||Delivers great food and morale to the brave soldiers defending their land.|
|Friends of IDF||Provides equipment and morale-boosting for the soldiers.|
|Zaka||World famous organization that offers first response service to terror attacks.|
|Yad Sarah||Bringing medical equipment to the northern communities that are under attack.|
|Magen Dovid Adom||The Israeli Red Cross. |
|JNF Operation Security Blanket||Sends kids from the North to summer camps in central Israel for a few days at a time|
|One Family Fund||Directly helps victims of terror and their families.|
(If one of your favorites is not on this list, let me know and we can consider adding more.)
Also, if you want to be a sponsor to keep the challenge going, please contact me at the same email address: elderchallenge -at- gmail.com.
Feel free to use the button above on your own blog and link it to this post. Pass the word along, tell others to take the challenge!
Thanks so much, a special thank you to the very generous Mitch at Tuvel Communications, and
UPDATE 8/8: We are now aiming for $2500.