Thursday, February 02, 2012

  • Thursday, February 02, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon


You might have noticed an advertisement on the right sidebar for the Honest Reporting Mission to Israel taking place May 30-June 5.

As I wrote in an advertorial last year, the Mission always has first-rate speakers and tours. The Honest Reporting Mission is a fantastic way to actually meet and ask questions of newsmakers and policymakers in Israel. I would love to go and interview all of them for the blog!

Which brings up a point. The Honest Reporting folks told me that if a certain number of my readers join the Mission, they will let me tag along for free.


Therefore, I have a vested interest in getting as many of my readers to go to the Mission as I can! And if I get to go, this blog will have a great week filled with video and exclusive interviews.

So if you have some vacation time coming up at the beginning of June, you should consider spending an unforgettable week in Israel. Just sign up and tell them that you head about the Mission from me. Who knows - you may get to hang out with me for a week!






AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive