Raanan Gissin told IMRA today that the Palestinian prisoners being released today in the Shalit deal are signing the same standard form as was signed by prisoners released in the past.From Ma'an:
The following is IMRA's translation of the Hebrew version of the declaration signed by convicted Palestinians released by Israel. The text was provided to IMRA by the IDF Spokesperson's Office (the same text was signed by those who had not been sentenced yet with minor changes):
Declaration and Commitment
I the undersigned (name) (ID)
1. It was brought to my attention that beyond requirements and as a good will gesture by the Government of Israel, within the framework of its relations with the Palestinian government and the renewal of the efforts for peace, the military command decide to ease my sentence, subject to my signing this declaration and commitment.
2. I hereby declare that I oppose all terror and violent actions and I hereby commit to desist from all actions against the security of the State of Israel or the security of the region in general and include in this terror or violent activities, and support or aid to it, in any way including:
A. To desist from returning and carrying out a crime of the type of crimes that I was convicted of as well as any other crime;
B. Not to belong to a terror organization or illegal group of any kind;
C. Not to engage in inciting activities, and included in this incitement to carry out terror or act illegally against the peace process;
D. Not to be involved and not to support or aid terror activities against any person and any act of violence or action that may cause the public or any part of it damage or fear or any other damage;
E. To desist from illegally entering the area of Israel or the Israeli communities in the territories.
3. I am aware that the remainder of the prison sentence that I was sentenced by the court in the region is conditional, as of the day of my release, for the course of three years, and the condition is that I will not carry out a crime that could hurt the security of the area or the security of the State of Israel and including that desisting from any act of terror or violence and support or aid for such activities, in any way, as detained in Paragraph 2.
4. Likewise I am aware that if I violate a condition of the conditions of the release the court will have the right to activate the remainder of the sentence that was in effect prior to my release and to decide that I bear this punishment in addition to any other punishment that is imposed on me.
5. I hereby confirm that the wording of my commitment and declaration was explained to me in Arabic and that after its significance was made clear to me I signed the document out of my free will.
Signature of the prisoner
I the undersigned Name Rank Personal Number Position
Released prisoners pledge to continue resistanceSounds like Israel can start rounding them up again.