Friday, July 08, 2011

  • Friday, July 08, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
Over in the twittersphere, the Israel haters are fun to watch. One will tweet something and then an entire army of drones will mindlessly retweet it without thinking. One great example from Thursday night:

@YousefMunayyer Years ago, a student from #Gaza told an American audience "If you can not visit me in my home, you too are occupied" #airflotilla #palspring

Doesn't that sound profound? 

I guess this means that if I cannot visit a friend who lives in Mecca due to the fact that I am Jewish, or I cannot visit Jordan overnight because I would be barred from bringing along a pair of tefillin, then I am occupied too!

By the absurd logic of this tweet, the entire world is occupied because there happen to always be restrictions on where people can go.

Yet this drivel gets retweeted ad nauseum by idiot moonbats who think that this sounds so, like, true, man. It was retweeted 79 times!




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive