The IAEA, in its infinite wisdom, has said that the fact that they found processed uranium in Syria where Israel bombed them last year was not proof that Syria was actually building a nuclear facility there.
Because, after all, there are many possible reasons to find enriched, processed uranium there:
5. Some old atomic worker relieved himself at the site.
4. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad misplaced some on his last visit.
3. A meteorite landed in Syria.
2. Syria imported bottled water from Connecticut.
1. Obviously, Israel bombed the site with uranium!
Given these likely reasons, it is absurd to even consider that Syria might have been trying to develop any nuclear weapons. Thank God we have Mohamed ElBaradei to put things in context.
Paula R. Stern – The Seeds of Jewish Destruction
13 minutes ago