Thursday, September 21, 2006

  • Thursday, September 21, 2006
  • Elder of Ziyon
British Blogger Little Bulldogs has been following the John Reid speech to Muslims very closely. He unearthed what appears to be a profile on a Muslim dating site for the heckler, Abu Izzadeen.

But even if it isn't him, it is an amazing profile:

The Best Enjoyment Of This World Is A Pious Women

Personal information



Name

Abu Izzadeen

Gender

Male

Date of birth

1 April 1975

Age

31 years

Marital status

Married (seeking 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife)

Number of children

3

Email address

ghaziizzadeen@hotmail.com

MSN Messenger

ghaziizzadeen@hotmail.com

Yahoo Messenger

ghaziizzadeen@yahoo.com

Last online on 12 September 2006

Profile updated on 10 September 2006

Conversation starters



Question 1

how do you feel about being a second wife

Question 2

how much quraan do you know

Question 3

sorry should be first As salam wa alaykum

Geographical information




I was born in

UK - London [ Click here for map ]


My nationality is

UK


I currently live in

UK - London [ Click here for map ]


City/suburb/area

East London E11


Postcode

E11


Visa/Residency status

Citizen


Ethnic origin

Other


My cast is

n/a


Primary language / mother-tongue

English


Other languages

Arabic


My geographical background

UK


Physical characteristics



Height

5'11" (180 cm)

Hair colour

Black

Eye colour

Hazel

Build

Muscular

Glasses

I do not wear glasses

Beard

I have a long beard

Most attractive physical feature

(my beard doesnt grow beyound a certian limit so its not really long)

My Personality




Words that describe me

Passionate, Bold, Protective, Witty, Sensitive


Best aspect of my personality

very funny loving and humble towards the believers inshallah


The thing I would most like to change about myself

Obviously a muslim doesnt ask allah to change the way he is made but my presonality inshallah i hope to make more islamic everyday inshallah


People I admire / my role-models

roles model must be the same for all muslim the messenger mohammed saw and his campanions and those I admire all those who stirve to follow the deen


The thing I would most like to change about the world

to see Islam dominate the world


How important is money in my life

Quite important


Smoking

I never smoke


Driving

I have a car/motorbike driving licence


Brothers

I have 2 brothers


Sisters

I have 1 sister


My family

I'm a convert since 1994 i i have a older brother who also converted before me


In the social setting, I am

The life of the party


My favourite food

too many


On a typical day, I would wear

anything halal mostly (ad dafah)


Religion




Am I a convert to Islam?

Yes


How important is Islam to me

There is nothing except Islam


How practicing I am

I pray more than 5 times a day


Ramadan

I fast in Ramadan


Hajj

I have performed Hajj, and intend to perform it again


I am

Sunni


I follow

No madhab


My views on Islam

inshallah my views are in accordance with the quran and the sunnah vie the understanding of the campanions wht many wud call ahl sunnah wal jam'ah or salafiyyah etc


My Interests




My interests

I'm stuyding hafz of quran in the local masjid i read daily, i also trian at the local gym and i do kung fu. My interest centre around the deen either learning or teaching I watch jazeerah alot and i hav access to saudi tv so i get to see some of the ulam'a in the haram


My political views

quran and sunnah


I listen to music

Never


My favourite books

quran


Books I am currently reading

al istighataa by ibn taymieah


Newspapers / magazines I read

many


TV programmes I watch

al jazeerah and many debates


Previous relationships



About my current wife/wives

married with three children alhamdulillah


My ideal match



Age

More than 16 years
Less than 40 years


My ideal match

a good sister who really feels for islam cares about the muslims becomes angry when she see the injustic towards the ummah, prays, fast, reads quraan, likes to learn about the deen, know how to enjoy herself in the halaal her age is not improtant neither her acdemic quals, as for her islamic knowledge the more she knows the more desirable she becomes


My worst match

someone whos got that east west balance rather than a islamic persona
doesnt pray or doesnt care about islam etc secularist


Plans for the future



After marriage, I would like to live

In our own place


I would like to have

More than 9 children


The most important things I would like to teach my children are

the question about the children i hav no fix number in my mind wht ever allah wills the children must be tought islam the most important thing


In the future, I would like to live

In the same city as now


My plans for the future

hijrah inshllah


Where/what/how I see myself being in 5 years' time

abroad inshallah



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive