- Uruknet seems to blame Israel for the Darfur genocide in "Zionist rain [sic] of death on Sudan"
- Iran accuses Israel of holding Iranian kidnapped diplomats at Aljazeera.com
- AxisGlobe says that Israel's Declaration of Independence was written by a Communist spy
- A Los Angeles Times op-ed ignores Israel's consistent giving away of land since 1977 as it claims that Israel keeps on taking "Palestinian" land. (OK, he doesn't ignore it - author Sandy Tolan threw in a 14-word parenthetical comment in an 1187 word article: [In the early 1980s,
Israelwithdrew from the Sinai, and last year from Gaza.] )
- Australia's Green Left Weekly happily reports on a Nakba rally where 50 people attended.
I Was Relieved That Trump Wasn't Assasinated
2 hours ago