Here are stories of Israeli and Emirati cooperation from only the past seven days. all from the Emirates News Agency:
- The "Negev Summit" in Israel
- The UAE hosted the International Security Alliance which included the interior ministers of UAE, France, Italy, the UK, Morocco, Spain, Israel, Senegal, Singapore, and Slovakia
- The UAE and Israel signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in maritime transport
- The UAE and Israel agreed on a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA)
- The signatories of the Abraham Accords held a football match at the Dubai Expo along with famous soccer players from dozens of other countries
- The UAE and Israel signed an MoU for mutual recognition of driving licenses between the two
- The UAE, United States and Israel held the inaugural meeting of the Trilateral Religious Coexistence Working Group in Dubai
This is a dizzying array of initiatives and cooperation, mostly being done under the radar with little news coverage.
Because normalization is normal. What's abnormal is the insistence by some holdover bigoted states, whose human rights records are invariably poor, pretending that it is beneath them to interact with Israel - because they are so moral.
Or order from your favorite bookseller, using ISBN 9798985708424.
Read all about it here!