Monday, March 26, 2018

  • Monday, March 26, 2018
  • Elder of Ziyon
(This post is pinned to the top of the website all day.)



The EoZ website continues to help influence and drive the conversation about the place of a Jewish state in the ancient homeland of the Jewish people.

It was nice that the Israeli Ministry of Strategic Affairs recognized this by inviting me to the Digitell18 conference earlier this month alongside some amazing people and organizations who do this full time.

Several times every day I bring you information that you almost certainly didn't see anywhere else beforehand. This content is used by many others to help support the State of Israel against its many enemies.

Not that I do propaganda. As an anonymous writer, my reputation isn't based on my name, but rather on transparency. All of my facts can be checked, all my links can be followed, and anyone can see for themselves whether my information is accurate. In the rare occasions that someone finds an error, I immediately correct the item.

At the conference I was thanked by pro-Israel organizations worldwide for the work I do. The people in the trenches in Italy, Britain, Norway, South Africa and even India understand the importance of EoZ in their own efforts to fight anti-Zionism.

EoZ isn't only about my content, though. The site is a showcase for other writers as well as the incredible daily linkdumps by Ian that are the best collection of Israel-related articles on the Internet, period.

And there are the other things that I do besides the website. While in Israel I set up a symposium on Donald Trump as well as the Hasby Awards to highlight the best pro-Israel voices out there, across the political spectrum. I also plan to speak at a NYC-area synagogue within the next month.

Although the Ministry set up a flight for me to go to Israel, an impending storm forced me to buy my own ticket a day early to ensure I could make it there in time, also causing me to lose another day of work. (I was right - my originally planned flight was cancelled.) That was a major expense this quarter, but there are always other expenses as well, for Internet services and subscriptions and research and paying our columnists.

If you appreciate what I do, please consider making a donation or increasing the amount you already give. 
You can choose to become a patron of EoZ through Patreon. This is a great option that allows you to give a set amount every month and you get some exclusive goodies in return. 

You can give through PayPal, either as a one-time donation or also as a subscription (see sidebar):



You can send me an Amazon gift card.

Or you can invite me to speak at your organization. 

But however you do it, remember that your donations actually make a difference and help Israel in the fight for its legitimacy.

Chag Sameach, and thanks as always for all of your support. 




We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive