Sunday, December 13, 2015

  • Sunday, December 13, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
Maariv reports that Hamas, desperate to create a prisoner swap with the remains of Oron Shaul who was killed in Gaza, have fabricated a letter supposedly from him to his parents asking why they have forgotten about him.

Hamas has been trying to ransom his remains since the Gaza war.

Oron's parents, Herzl and Zahava, will hold a press conference today about this.

Israeli military experts are unanimous that the letter is forged but Oron's parents are pressuring Israel to do something to get his remains and Hamas is sickeningly trying to attack their weak spot.

The letter itself is clearly a forgery just based on its topics, which happen to be exactly congruent with what Hamas wants. It says things like "I want freedom from captivity, but the feeling you have forgotten me and you do not care about me fills my heart with fear and distress. What makes me feel worse is that I think you are abandoning me for many years as the government did with the soldier Gilad Shalit.

"Mom, I started feeling cold and I am afraid that the winter will be as bad as it was last year. Is your heart not upset that I should be away from you all this time? Mom, do you agree you are being played as a political pawn? Do you agree with the false promises our government gives? We were promised by the army that we would return to our and our mothers alive and well, but they left me, went and did nothing for me so far. I discovered that I was not coming back until their prisoners be released. "

Hamas media is delighted that the story is getting out there, hoping for pressure on Israel to release more terrorists in a swap.

Sources close to the family say that they are distraught over this development.


This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive