Friday, October 09, 2015

  • Friday, October 09, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
I don't know what took me so long, but you can now access my Facebook page more easily, with the simple-to-remember address https://www.facebook.com/elderofziyon.

While I was at it, I noticed that my workaround for automatically updating my Google Plus page has not worked for over a year. It is not a high priority but I will hopefully get around to finding a way to fix that one day.

Also in the "someday" category I would like to create a mobile EoZ app. I once played with one for Android and I liked it a lot but I would prefer an app that works for both Android and IoS.

If anyone wants to volunteer for the many similar projects I have been kicking around (improving the search engine, tagging articles more consistently, designing a new site...you name it) just let me know.

Have a Shabbat Shalom!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive