Wednesday, September 09, 2015

UNRWA worker Hassan Alaer likes Hamas, as his Facebook page shows.

But he really hates Jews, and he likes to make fun of terror attacks on them,

Here's one that's even worse:

Will UNRWA discipline him? Not if they tolerate antisemitism from its own spokesperson.

I tweeted these cartoons to all UNRWA accounts on Sunday asking them to contact me if they want to find out the name of the employee who posted this, and I haven't heard any response. The assertion that UNRWA takes these kinds of reports seriously has been shown to be a sham.

Unless UNRWA's donors speak up and insist on full transparency for UNRWA's processes on how they deal with the scores of examples of such hate that I've uncovered, this sham will continue.

You can take action: UN Watch has published a form to send emails to major officials asking to investigate these types of posts.

I have so many examples that I cannot even post them all. I started tweeting some additional ones, like this.




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive