10. A lot of Gaza rockets are falling - in Gaza
9. 08/08 Links: Crossing a Line to Sell a Deal; I am a Zionist because I am an Arab
8. Antisemitism on the Temple Mount (video)
7. "Jews played badminton in Al Aqsa Mosque"
6. The "human rights" terrorist supporter that Amnesty missed
5. Amnesty-USA tells a whopper
4. 08/09 Links: Mr. President, Iran is the enemy, not Israel; Kerry Negotiated On Iran’s Behalf
3. Amnesty seems embarrassed by my exposé
2. UNRWA's Chris Gunness, vile as ever, blames Israel for Hamas medical crimes
1. UNRWA teachers continue to support terror - and Nazis
#1 went sort of viral on Facebook, not sure who posted it.
But the posts I'm most proud of are not necessarily the ones that got the most readers.
And to me, someone who doesn't admit his or her mistakes (or untruths) cannot be trusted to begin with.
That is my main problem with Amnesty, HRW, UNRWA, most of the media....they prefer to pretend I don't exist rather than stand up and do the right thing when I document their untruths and mistakes.
So I will have material for a long, long time.