Tuesday, January 28, 2014

  • Tuesday, January 28, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
The nominees for the Hasby Award for Best Pro-Israel Commentator Exclusive to Israel/ME are:





And the winner is....






This was a top-notch field to choose from, and the decision was hard.

I admit that I don't regularly read Honig's blog and when I checked it out for this award, I was blown away. She does exactly what she sets out to do: she contextualizes today's headlines in terms of history, much of which she witnessed firsthand. Her articles are fantastic, and she writes often.

Besides her compelling and original take on current events, Honig is also a writer of great skill. 

Congratulations, Sarah!




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive