Thursday, March 12, 2009

  • Thursday, March 12, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
Autotranslating poetry is always dicey, but the intent of this poem in the (relatively secular) Firas Press is very clear. I kept the parts that didn't translate.

The title of the article is "To every woman...."
The name of God the Merciful
From Imam Ali bin Abi Talib, peace be upon him said:

I entered and Fatima Zahra peace, the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family and peace

Found a strong cry cry, so I said: Here I come, my father, my mother, O Messenger of Allah, what Obkak?! He prayed

Allaah be upon him and his family and peace: "O Ali: the night a family saw me to the sky in the women of my

I remembered the agony of severe and just as I saw the severity of Amabehn

I saw a woman hanging her head her hair is boiling brain

And I saw a woman hanging herself and her throat was in intimate

And I saw a woman hanging Butdia

I saw a woman and eat her flesh and fire glow from beneath

I saw a woman and had to pull her legs shackled and had been highlighted by snakes and scorpions

And saw a blind woman in the coffin of the brain fire out of her head and thighs of her body is heartbreaking

Aljmaa and leprosy

I saw a woman and hold her legs in the fire

And I saw a woman cut off her body at the top of meat and Mwka Bmgard of a fire

I saw a woman and burning her face and hands and is eat Oamaaiha

I saw the woman and the head of a pig's head and her body and the body of a donkey by the AA of the body color

And I saw a woman in the image of the dog and the fire and the intervention of her rectum outside of her mouth, and the angels

Beating on her head and her body with excerpts from the fire

Fatima said: Suffice Kara and my eyes told me what was their work, and walking up to him and put God

This suffering, he said may Allah bless him and God and peace: Oh, my intention

The outstanding hair it was not covered [to be hidden from] men

The tongue was outstanding hurt her husband

The outstanding Butdia it was not for her husband's bed

The outstanding Berglha [she went] out of her house without her husband's permission

Those that eat meat Jsha it was adorned her body for people

The strain, which hands and legs shackled to a shed by snakes and scorpions, it was a few Ablution [not ritually washing in proper times]

Dirty saliva and not from janaabah Ngtzl and menstruation and do not underestimate the Taatnzv and prayer

The blind and dumb and Kherads they were giving birth to their husbands of adultery Vtalguenh Boenaq

Those that had lent money to the meat they were pimping Palmgard

The head of a pig's head and her body was the body of a donkey, it Nmamp Kmabp.

The picture of the dog and the fire and the intervention of her rectum outside of her mouth it was Ma'lep

Nuahh.

Then he said may Allah bless him and his family and peace: and angered me to a woman and her husband, a woman may Tuba

... By her husband ...
Ratified by the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and God and peace.

Please dissemination Hmaalrsalp oblivious to all the Muslim God may give
And to all Muslim believers, to stabilize the debt
Oh God, Oh God, I was led to
In other words, the poet saw a vision of women being horribly tortured in hell, and then Fatima helpfully explained exactly what the women's sins were that would make these punishments appropriate.

The funny part is that many of these sins apply to men as well (ritual washing, eating improper meat, adultery) yet only the women are singled out for the gruesome punishments in this poem.

No doubt this is because of the "occupation."

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive